Saturday, May 03, 2008

Now I can tell you...

I really SUPER DUPER hates people who are ultimate YaoGuis (Greedy Assholes).
People whom a few cents also don't know how to fork out a bit whereby we are always the one paying the GST charges or whatever charges you called. In the end, at one side KPKB asking for her exact amount of changes. But never even mention about the extra charges. Some kind of friend har?
Got money don't know how to return. Give notice still never return.

You all not shy one ah? Want money go and earn yourself la. Why digging your own friend's money for your own happiness. Fuck You! It's your happiness not mine.

Your father/mother doesn't own the bloody money printing company neither do us.

We may have money in our bank. But does that concern you? OR does that mean we have to share with you?

You trying to say that, "Friends must share good things with each other one mah..."

Fuck you la hor. Good things doesn't mean money. You're not my husband nor my family members. Why do I have to share with you? Moreover, I don't see any reasons why should I.

At times, I can give you a treat.
At times, I can buy you a gift.

But not like how you took me for granted.
Thinking I'm really a "Shake-Money-Tree".

I can really be that generous to pay for everything. Buy you a gift & etc...

But now, NOT ANYMORE.





Now I really can tell you that...

WeiLing hates YaoGuis to the core. She look down on them. You want money? Go to the floor & pick. Or rather sit down there beg for money.







Each of us have our own dignity. But by being a YaoGui, you no longer have your dignity anymore.

No comments: