Sunday, May 04, 2008

And then...

So, after that scammer who is the blogshop owner of www.myprincess-house.blogspot.com refund me after I reported to the police about the incident.

It's like if you really wants to do a refund back to me, WHY do I have to wait for like 5 days?!
It's not like as if I am the one who wants to cancel order.

Anyway, I saw quite a number of her buyers are complaining that they had paid up to her since donkey weeks or months ago & yet no updates & everything. Till now then they knew that SHE (the blogshop owner) haven't send in the orders to the supplier in taiwan! HAHA! How great can that get?!

What reasons/excuses she gave was that she's still waiting for people to pay her up. Cause the others haven't pay her yet.

Like what the fuck?! After 1 month still haven't pay you means they are no longer interested in those items anymore la. Stupid. Even pigs are smarter than you!

Why do I assume that she is a scammer?
You go and think yourself, initially when I haven't reported the police about the situation. She keep giving excuses to refund me just a mere $24.50. (What?! $24.50 not money ah? I won't let YaoGuis get my money one.)

Excuses such as, 'I'm not free as IB device not with me. (Fuck you? ATM machine fake one ah?)'
So she gave another excuses/reasons like, 'She is working. Not free to make a transfer.'

Yaya. Awhile IB device not with you. Awhile working. Still got what reasons/excuses?

So after 5 days since she said that she WILL refund means she WILL. But I still don't receive it.

I emailed her that I reported the police regarding the situation between the both of us. I also told the police that she needs time & etc to make a transfer to me. Therefore, the police needs a date that she could make a transfer to me.

When I emailed her that, she replied, "oh ic. (You tell me you pekchek not?)"
I replied her emailed again saying, "So could you kindly provide me a date that you can make a transfer to me as I could further inform them the situation. Thank you very much."

After that no more replies.
And straight at night, she transfer the money back to my account.

So you can assume/presume if she is a scammer or not. You decide yourself.

But I would like to transfer the message to all those Online Shoppers don't try making a business with her.










However 1 of the night, my aunts went over to No Signboard to take away Chili Crabs & White Pepper Crabs!

White Pepper Crabs. So damn freaking shiok la!! And the crabs are very fresh!
































And my cousin's pet.
So I'm so freaking freak out when I saw this!
When I saw this, I run away la.

No comments: