Monday, April 28, 2008

Customer Services?

HAHA! I'm so wanna laugh my ass out at this blogshop owner.
And that's how myprincess-house.blogspot.com serves their customers.

I was just merely asking why is it that I've had paid her & requested for a meet up and yet my name is not updated like the rest do?

Isn't that clear enough that I'm asking why the rest opted for Meet up and their name was updated with a meet up & paid up and whereas mine is not?

Just a simple WHY. She said I accused her & I never check properly.

So nvm-ed.

I just merely explained to her what I actually meant in my words & added with a sentence saying, "please read properly before saying someone accused you. Haha. Sorry if you mistaken. =)"

I even apologised to her if that she really mistaken or something.

But now, you know like "Gou Yao Li Dong Bing, Bu Shi Hao Ren Xing."
Meaning, you're trying to be nice yet that stupid mad bitch turn over & bite you. Siao right. Really is like some siao dogs.

She even come & emailed me saying, "I WILL REFUND YOU BACK THE MONEY. I AM NOT INTERESTED SELL YOU ANYTHING."

Yah. Her english standard is like only up there only.
Still even got the cheeks to caps me.

Over on her stupid tagboard she even deleted my tags to her & all.

And this is what she tag on her tagboard.

princess
: WHEN I AM NICE, DUN TAKE ADVENTAGE. BE KIND SO I WILL BE NICE TO U. RUDE CUSTOMERS I WILL ENTERTAIN YOUR ORDERS.

When the hell she was being nice? And she only entertain rude customers. So the rest of the nice & good customers she will ask them to hell. I see.

That's how she actually serves her customers.

In her blogshop, customers aren't allowed to ask any doubts they have.
Customers can't even explained themselves if she the blogshop seller din't understand what they are trying to say.

Now I know. Sincerely know that.



Alright, I'm not trying to be nasty & evil saying her.
But I seriously thinks that her customer services really sucks the hell out.

Since she doesn't have the interest in selling me anything neither do I have it.

HAHA!
It's not like there's only 1 blogshop that selling PGmall stuffs. =)

However, that rude blogshop seller (whereby she actually say that I'm rude. But well I don't even care seriously. Because it's like the black kettle calling the kettle black.) if you happened to pass by my blog. I RUDELY suggest that you brush up your basic english before you even comment anything & in the end making a fool out of yourself.

I seriously thinks that, you rejected my orders just because after I explained myself, you felt that you've had made a fool out of yourself. So that's why you actually deleted all my tags & even wanting to refund me.

Fine, refund me then. I'm not interested in buying anything from you whereby your attitude really sucks towards your customer. I doesn't want my money to spend down the drain. When I'm paying for my stuffs & still have to see someone's face or rather attitude when she doesn't even understand what I'm saying & assuming that I'm accusing you. LOL!!

No comments: