Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My new toy!

I'm so busy today.
Earlier in the noon, I met up with my cousin. He brought me along to the Audio House to purchase my Samsung YP-P2!

I got the white one; and it's a touch screen.
Like the Ipod Touch! Wahahaha!

I like the design, very classy & most importantly it has a big wide screen!







Woohoo! I bought the 4GB one. More than enough bah. Don't need 8GB. =]
And hor! This mp4 there is a FM Radio lor. Shiok!

Finally, there's 1 thing to strike off from the WANTS list!


Sunday, met up with BF and so we went to VivoCity. Sit at the roof area. And I saw this?
Some puff or whatever dropped on the floor & minutes later few hundred of red ants crawled to it.
Dued to my itchness of leg, I go and touch it & I think the ants crawled to my slipper.
So tadah, being bited by the red ant. Now there's a round round pus at my toe area.
Getting bigger & bigger.

*Warning!! Do not scroll down if you have fainted heart.*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I told you~ KPO la! Wahahahaha!! (See already also feel very itchy.)






P/S: I'm not booking the bungalow chalet at Tanah Merah; NRSCC already. Because it's fully booked! However, I'm gonna book the one at Pasir Ris Costa Sands with 2 units. Woohoo! Big birthday bash! Anticipating!

No comments: