Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!
Lets all HUAT HUAT HUAT in this Rat year!

Anyway! I'm really happy on the CNY's eve itself! Why?!
It's because I've had already submitted my FYP on time!!

As usual, CNY's eve I've 2 places for Reunion Dinner.
Around 9pm-ish, went over to Chinatown for the countdown & shopping !!
Bought quite a number of goodies!

Shiokness!

Mickey & Minnie came over to Chinatown sia!! HAHAHA!

This CNY my brother went over to Malaysia with his GF.. And then he lend me his car to drive around SG.
Chu2 we always go around temples to pray, & first time Chu2 we drove la. LOL!

&& at night we caught Ah Long Pte Ltd.
Movie is real funny. Chio Ka Li Peng!

Next coming up! I wanna watch CJ7 & The Mist!

Oh anyway, I'm not really excited this CNY or rather every year's CNY. Seriously, I hate CNY la. LOL!

Cause it's just another day. =)

Won quite alot on the first day. Played Blackjack & 3 cards. & I practically won like $50+.

I'm now learning playing Mahjong!
I think I catch up quite fast. Like now, I already know how to count the Tais.
Woohoo!

Yesterday night played Mahjong with my cousin & aunts till 2am-ish & I won like $16.60 Hahaha!
We played 20cents 40cents! & I can win that much!

Kinda addicted to Mahjong now! Hahahaha!



Something really random.

1 fine afternoon, it suddenly had a heavy downpour!!

And tadah! Look at my school. Siber lousy.


I'm learning all these now...

Actually learnt in DMT module before already. But this one learn more capturing skills. =)
Now we've to flim out a Drama for the project.

Stay tune for the video!!



P/S: I don't even know what I'm talking in this entry. Hahahaha!

No comments: