Thursday, February 14, 2008

Something to remain me for life.

Today marked a day to be remembered because I was being selected to go for this Drawing Test in NYP.

Woohoo!

It's actually got "2 stages" to go through.

1st - Drawing Test (They judge from your drawing. Eg, Creativity & thinking out of the box.)
2nd - Interview (Final of everything.)

I really got selected for the interview man! Hahahaha!

And for the interview, it's my last and only chance to get into the course which is Visual Communication!

I mean even if I can't get into poly or what, at least I tried & gave my best shot. Living with no regrets in life.

Hohoho!




Anyway, tomorrow will be a lonely V'day! Because BF is not booking out! But I heard from him that, he might have a nights out. Might be meeting him up for a short one! Hahaha!

Peggy & myself had plans together which is will be spending the V'day together eating the Chong Qing Steamboat along bugis area. (Straight after school; I think we will be wearing FBT shorts & PE shirt there!)

Hahahaha! Who cares man! I got the money to spend! Who cares about image!!

Initially, we planned to go some posh & high-class hotels for some buffet feast. But it seems like all the prices that they gave for V'day promotions or something are so freaking over-priced!
So we decided to give it a miss & just head over to Chong Qing Steamboat which is I think only $15 per pax with free flow of free. Hahaha!

Cheapskate & I know that! Who doesn't love cheap & good stuffs man!


And we also make a deal that next coming week, we shall hit over Carousel for some International Buffet to pamper ourselves. Hahaha!

Carousel is located inside Royal Plaza Hotel which is just beside Shaw House (Lido).

We've had called quite a number or rather handful of hotels asking for the pricing!! LOL!
In the end, we asked MrAnthony whether he go for buffet session not. And this is what he recommend!

OMG! Super anticipating!

If I really did go there for buffet session, I will take lotsa of pictures!!



Oh ya, by the way... I'm heading City Plaza for some eyelash extension session!
Anyone wanna come along!
It's $40 only! Plus it will last for like 2-3months or even longer than that if you take good care of it. Haha!
Heard from edmond that his sister went to did the eyelash extension and it's really very nautral & beautiful.

So tempting la!




Last but not least, Good luck sister for your TP tomorrow morning! Hahaha!

No comments: