Thursday, January 31, 2008

Deadline is getting nearer.

Deadline is indeed getting nearer.

Monday I just went over to NYP to apply Visual Communication through the DAE programme.
I hope I really can get in to that course. Cause I wanna learn new things!
Is either get into that course I some Business IT related courses.

I so wanna go into a business course too man!

Haha!

Anyways, 14th Feb 2008 (which is V'day) lots of things happened to fall on that particular day.

Just a lot. =)






And 1 happy thing to note, I received Edusave Merit Bursury Award from the school. Double Happiness.
Biggest AngBao from MOE. =)

I think I will be receiving $400 from them.

However, this Merit Bursury is not some "heng heng" award that you think it's easy to get it ok.

It's for the Top15% of my course of my batch to get it only.

Which means I'm got into the Top15%. Somehow quite satisfy with my result & myself. =)


Bye. Off to do my project.

No comments: