Thursday, January 03, 2008

Tanah Merah Safra Chalet.

Hello.
I went over to the chalet at Tanah Merah Safra NRSCC.
Shiok-ness I must say.

Around 3pm-ish, Brother came & fetch the foods, my aunts & ahma over to the chalet. Whereas my 2 cousin & myself took a cab over to the chalet. (Of course my brother paid for the fare la.)

We reached there first. So we were like standing at the sea there waiting till we slowly walked in the chalet itself.


Took this while standing there. =)

Then we slowly walked in & look out for our bungalow chalet.


Tadah!! Bungalow 9.


Finally, they reached the destination! And the boot of my brother's car is full of our loots!

I took pictures of the bungalow itself & the inside.


The dining area.


The guest room.


The master bedroom!


The stairways...


And the living room!


After roaming & exploring around...

It's time to settle down to prepare for the BBQ foods.


I started cutting the Spring Onions & the rest!




After cutting & preparing some of the foods...

We went around roaming the area...


The swimming pool!

=
Jacuzzi Area. Shiok-ness!


The golf course.








We're all so happily BBQ-ing for our foods!! Yummy-licious!



And then that night, the prawns are all so fresh & BIG!


Last but not least, the satay man of the night!!!

No comments: