Sunday, January 06, 2008

Chong Pang BBQ Steamboat.

Hey Hey!!
I just got back home after having a meet up with Boyfriend. =))

Anyway, I was thinking if I should perm my hair before CNY or should I not?
Because my hair is still short you see. Hmm... I will consider again. There's still have time.

Recently, been spending quite a lot. But well, it's MINE money. I spent every single cent happily & fruitfully.
Even if it's donated to beggars / the poor I'm also happy.
Rather than spending on "something" so ridiculously.

W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R.

Carry on F-A-R-T-I-N-G. *poooootttt*

Anyhoos, I went shopping with boyfriend over at town.
Accompanied him to shop for his CNY's clothes.
Next book out will be accompanying him to shop for his bottom. =)

&& we went over to Chong Pang BBQ Steamboat over at BoonKeng to have our dinner.
So happily & blissfully.



And I happily ate 2 palm size of lala. Damn fucking nice! It's so freaking juicy & meaty.




BIG RIGHT!! SEE LIAO DAMN SHIOK!! EAT LIAO MORE SHIOK!!!





I freaking ate that much of prawns. No choice la, it's damn fresh & big!



I think the price quite worth it la. For just only $16 per pax with free flow of drinks.

Next time can go with Edmond & Kelyn.

And I want to go Zoo! Si Kelyn! LOL!

No comments: