Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008.

During year2007, some memories are meant to be kept. But some I will definitely remembered for life.
Liked I said, "Giving notices are like F-A-R-T-I-N-G!"
Whatever, I don't give a damn to it anymore. But I will definitely remembered what SHE said for life. =)

Year 2008, which means my graduating year approaching to me real soon!
After that, it'll either be still studying or in the working society.
But 1 thing for sure, I'll be retaking my 'O' level.
Without 'O' level, there's nowhere I can go.

I hope year2008 will be a very happening & fruitful year ahead for me.
I don't want the same old, childish & meaningless thing happen again.

Edmond will definitely knows what I mean. =)

Because people using their mouth to talk, but no actions. F-A-R-T-I-N-G whatttt...

HAHAHAHA~

My toes are laughing.


Good luck people & Happy New Year.


P/S: 1st of Jan people come borrowing money from me. WTF.

No comments: