Sunday, December 30, 2007

Secondary School Gathering...

Hello.
First time in my whole freaking life. Have you ever like go to a BBQ for like 30mins or even less than that?
No right.

But I did leh.
Kelyn & myself actually broke the freaking record.


I think the view is very beautiful.
Just that it's going to rain very heavily & very soon!


Faster-ly snap a photo of them trying to hard to start the fire. & then....


Darker & darker...






It has already started to rain when we are already half way through walking back to the car...

And then...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



It started to rain so heavily till we are so drenched!!

After we got back home, around 8pm-ish Gabriel called & KPKB asking us to come back again!

I think he is siao la. LOL!!



Anyway, come come buy bra from me!!!

www.votrebeaute.blogspot.com

No comments: