Sunday, January 27, 2008

Do you need any "Pussy" for your CNY decorations??

Hello people.

Actually I wanted to blog on Thursday but tiredness stopped me from doing so.
Recently damn freaking tired due to my FYP. (Even on Friday, MsWinnie questioned me why did my eye black so freaking jialiat)

It's all due to burning midnight oils on my FYP, what else can you expect man.

(Anyway, now I'm so freaking tired too la. My eyes are like closing up at the moment when I get lying on my bed.)

Just a sentence to describe me now, "Totally dead. Brain malfunctioning."




Do you need some "pussy" for your CNY decorations?


I guess every chineses love "pussy" during CNY, and will definitely buy some for decoration to add in more atmosphere. =)





Totally burst out of laughters when mag was shouting to me "Weiling! See! Need Pussy for CNY not? But some la."

Was in a blurred expression looking at her, trying to figure out what the hell she is talking & then I realised that her "pussy" that she is mentioning is our chinese so-called "Ying Lu".


Tadah, this is the Pussy Willow. The one where everyone loves pulling out the brownish skin. & then it appear the cotton like and smooth texture of the "flower". LOL!!

4 woman ordered that much of foods for lunch. Kinda siao. (But you never seen how me, edmond & kelyn eat. More siao than you ever think)




This is my Poached Salmon, Not really that fantastic though. Still eat-able. LOL!!


P/S: Resizing from Photobucket. Abit sucky. Don't like. Spoiled my resolution of the picture. =\

No comments: