Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Converse Warehouse Sale & Napfa.

Hello readers.
Like I said, I'm really very busy recently with my project.
Anyway, I have completed my most of my things of my project.
Such as...

.Letterhead & Envelope
.Membership card (Classic & Platinum)
.Presenter for membership card. (Which is the envelope for the card.)
.Vouchers (3Designs)
.Voucher's envelope
.Namecard

I think still got some more but can't recall what I really did for now because my brain is kind of half-dead (malfunctioning) already.

For now I left with...

.Uniforms
.Advertisement
.Paper bags (half-way through)
.Mobile Ad
.Promotional Items
.Signage

Portfolio to organize all my works to show off my designs & ideas.
Report of 500words to actually describe what I have learnt throughout this project.
Last but not least, Presentation to drive people to get interest bout my project.

With all these I have to do, I only left with 14days to be exact to be done.

Wish me good luck!

Anyhows, today is my NAPFA day.
Before that, we were all dismissed early.
We've got like around 3hours to roam around & then we decided to go over Simpang Bedok to have our lunch. =)
After that we decided to go over to Upper Paya Lebar for the Converse Warehouse Sale.
And I drove over there.

And we actually buy shoes for ourselves. =)
Each of us buy 1 shoe la.


Tadah! This is what I bought over there. It's exactly the same as Peggy's. We bought the same design, size & pumps together! And it only cost $25 each!! How cheap!





P/S: And I realised 5mp for my samsung G600 is good. That picture taken is by my G600. LOL!! Happy!

No comments: