Monday, November 26, 2007

Starhub MaxOnline Boardband is having promotions!

Yes. So Starhub MaxOnline Boardband is having end-of-the-year promotion!
My boardband plan is $65.06. Usual price is $81.32.
Whatever.

Going to recontract & buy the notebook at $299 only!
My aunt going to recontract and get 1 notebook for my cousin whereas my dad will recontract his plan and buy the notebook for me. =)

I'm really fortunate la!

Seen the specs to me is quite good.

. Genuine Windows Vista Basic
. Intel® Pentium® Dual Core
. T2330 (1.6GHz)
. Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
. 2048MB (equivilant to 2GB)
. Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945 (802.11abg)
. 6-cell, AC adapter include
. 15.4" WXGA with Brightview
. 160GB Hard disk
. Super Multi DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support
. Altec Lansing speakers
. VGA, 3 USB 2.0, RJ-11, RJ-45, TV-Out (s-video), HeadPhone Out, Microphone in
. ~2.8kg
. 1 year Local Warranty Carry In
. Integrated 5-in-1 digital media card slots (XD, SD, MMC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO)


1 word to describe... Shiok-ness!

No comments: