Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ikea-ed & Giant-ed

Yeap, dine out with the 2 besties at Ikea & shopping at Giant.
It's always having fun & laughter when with these 2 buddies. LOL!

We can play stupid & childish yet fun game between ourselves.
Like scissors, paper & stone... Normally loser get to do something or whatever shit.
But we always play the other round, winner get to do things which is like so paiseh & xia suay one.

It's like have you ever lose a game until so happily not?! No right!! HAHAHAHA!




Trying to act retard. HAHAHA. Winner goes to Edmond Ng Ah Siao.

When dining at Ikea, I brought along my autograph book & we see and keep laughing...


During primary school days...







Fucking cute right?! HAHAHA! I think I really look damn ugly during primary school!



















Currently, which is NOW....

Pretty.


Pretty.


YOU JUDGE! IF YOU STILL SAY IT'S UGLY, I THINK YOU'RE SERIOUSLY BLIND! GO AND FUCK THE WALL PLEASE.
HAHAHAHAHA~





Anyway, I got this bad experience in Tampines Mall COURTS. I doubt I will patronize or even purchase anything from COURTS anymore.

There's this fucking slut named Pauline whom is the sale promoter over there.
I was just browsing over at this particular desktop when this slut actually came over to my side and ask if I need any help.
It's really normal for you to say, "Thanks, I'm just taking a look over here." When you're really taking a look, like excuse me... I'm a Info Comm student. I thinks I know much more better specs than you fucking slut does.

She actually replied me back, "JUST TAKING A LOOK THEN DON'T ANYHOW TOUCH LA!"
Fucking cheebye. What kind of customer service is this? Looking down on students? Fucking bitch.

And after I walked away, she went to touch the desktop & slam the mouse with a fucking attitude & irritated expression on her ugly face.

Really disgusted by COURTS customer service.

The main point is what is the purpose of having a display set when you cannot touch? Isn't that defeating the purpose of having a display set?

Anyway, I mass spam Complain email to them already.




I think I'm going to get SGH-G600.

Chio-ness.

No comments: