Friday, November 23, 2007

Open House at T3.

In the noon, I drove my brother & his GF to Changi Airport T1 to catch their plane!
Compare his car with my aunt. Definitely his will be more spacious la.
My aunt's car is manual car. So both got both advantages.

Monday might be driving over to fetch them. Waiting for his call, whereas he've had agreed to let me drive his car to school.

After sending them, I drove back going back by ECP la. PIE having a serious jam lor.

Anyway, I went to Changi Airport T3 Openhouse with my aunts.






Bye. I'm going oversea!


Look like some piano over here right. But actually, it's like some man-made fountain or something. Damn classy.

Din't really take a lot of pictures over there. As they are having a major renovation.

Yesterday, during lunch break me, mag & yanhao decided to walk over to Eastpoint for lunch...
After lunch we went over to Pet Safari to see dogs & hamster.

So let's the pictures do the talking...
















I simply love this big & fat dog so much. Because it's breed is 'ChowChow'. My BF's dog. Wahahaha!


Will be meeting love tmr morning! Weet!!

No comments: