Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dine at 126 for Dim Sum with my 2 besties.

Yeap. Decided to have my dinner with kelyn & edmond. =)
So we settled down at 126. Teehee. Ordered so much so much. Till the extend of like, we're torturing ourselves and not enjoying ourselves. WTF.

But still fun to have them around after all. Teehee.


We ordered these sum. And conquered everything into our bloated stomach.


Went to Edmond's house to transfer him all the latest movies. Shiok. This is his dog la. Whenever go his house, his dog sure come and lick my leg until like lollipop liddat.

After transferring, we went over to kelyn's house to take her music. HAHAHA.

Trade la!


After finished eating, and having a heart-to-heart talk... We went shopping at 7-eleven & some provision shop.



And so I went back home for my M8 logos. Beautiful logos - I love you!












Now I'm at this page drawing & sketching out my logos like a mad woman at this time. 1.31am. And imagine I have to wake up at 7am for school. How many hours left for sleep? Around 5hours only. FUCK YOU!


I don't even know what the hell she wants. This is my project. Can't I have my own views in my own logos? The style, the design and everything. Can't I have the one I like. Fuck you la.

Really damn fucking stress up luh!

Now still got this IGV (which is Flash 8 mini project) to do. Deadline is this end-of-this-month.
Really is DEAD line.

You think what. So easy meh... Draw 1 stupid thing out you can use up to like 1day or more than that to do it. And you still must animate out leh? Don't forget la hor.

I going to ki siao soon!


Oh ya, I forget. You got to judge the logos for me. See which one is nice. And suit to the topic of Medicure, Pedicure, Make-up, Slimming Centre those kind of things. And which logo suit it.
My theme is like very classic & elegant.

My M8-incharge said what, "Why you all draw till so out of 'topic' like that... At first you all draw until so nice. Then now like draw till like what... Aiyohz... And somemore, you all lacking behind by alot alrdy leh... Buck up hor."

Eh... She said our first sketching is NICE leh.
Look at my first batch of logos and you know.
At least to ME it's ugly. LOL!!!

I don't know why she can say it's nice. WTF.

Like hello? C'mon la. From the beginning till now, how many logos we drawn you not satisfy with it. Awhile say the logo very stiff. Awhile say the font we used very thin. The design we drawn not stable enough.

We really don't know what you really wants man!

I mean what we drawn, in our mind we have our own design that we decided to choose. But in the end, you say cannot.

I really don't know what to comments anymore. Bye.

No comments: