Sunday, November 11, 2007

About my Hougang Home's Floor Tiles.

Yeap, the night before I drove my aunt's car to somewhere. It's actually helping her to drive her car back to her house la. Hehe...

Anyway, shun bian went to fetch my sister & mother back home.
When I got my ass back, I then realised the master bedroom's floor tiles all POP up like how many years back that happened. LOL!

I didn't know till I step onto those pop up tiles. After that I went screaming like a siaocharbo. Because I thought what happened siol. Wahahahaha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is how it looks like. My mother going to go to housing board and complain. Then I think very soon will get to change the whole house tiles.

And she said that she wanna repaint the whole house, me & my sister was thinking what color to paint.

Still pondering. =)


So many assignment to do now la. Now got this mini flash project. e-greeting cards. =)

No comments: