Tuesday, June 03, 2008

PU0604V's Gathering at Long Beach

Frankly speaking, I din't edit all the pictures. I only did edit some pictures which I think it's nice. =)
(Btw, I did not edit away blemishes, pimple or whatever you can think of. I only adjust the brightness & contrast of the picture.)

I tell you, when you are out for the whole night & your cellphone isn't with you for that freaking night you will definitely feel that something is missing.
So that night I was so grumpy.

But well, they did something really sweet la hor!

Reached Long Beach Seafood Restaurant & had a hard time deciding what to order and in the end finally settled on 1 menu set meal. =D



Finally the favourite Black Pepper Crabs are served on the table!


After all the dishes are being served, we started digging it. So yummy-licious la!






And then here comes the picture snapping time! See I told you, once me & peggy met up pictures snapping non-stop!







Not many pictures are being captured because all of us are so busy eating & catching up with each other!



Peggy suddenly took this picture of me eating or something. So coincidentally, she snapped my long & beautiful eyelashes.
FYI, those lashes are god damn real ok! It's not what you think it is as faux lashes.



After dinner, we were all standing there discussing about the next programme.

And you know what, they freaking took such a long time to decide la. Wah lao.


Until I cannot stand it, I just kneeled down there and wait for them to decide until I started to become kinda pekchek.
So unglam right. But who cares sia! HAHAHA!



In the end we decided to make our way to Boat Quay for drinking session.
Imagine 9 people how to go, even by taxi it's damn expensive la.
Anyway, at that point of time, I'm so wanting to get my cellphone along with me & I keep grumbling & chanting about wanting to go back home & get my cellphone with me non-stop. (And if you know me well enough, you will know how irritating I can gets. HAHAHA!)

I really can tell you that, this bunch of ITE mates are real good & nice ones. You hardly can find them anywhere along the streets.
Because we sort of booked a maxi cab & they really paid $5 more to have the taxi uncle drive me back home & get my damn cellphone la! HAHAHA!

You tell me, this kind of friends where to get?!?!?!?!?!

After that, chiong down to Boat Quay pub called Point or something.

Jianhong keep tell me he's 1 of the shareholder of that pub. Don't know whether it's true or not la. But he damn KP that night in the pub la. Sing until our eardrums going to burst loh! HAHAHA!


That night only ordered 1 bottle of Martel. But I din't drink much la.
We played 007 stupid games there. So KP loh! LOL!

Picture snapping time again.





Again!! HAHAHA!

That night reached home at around 3.30am. Washed up & everything already 4am. Straight to the bed, I only catched a wink for like 4hours and I have to wake up for NDP. Sian! Go there do ballooning. Tell you, every week also do loh. Do until finger pain.

I was suppose to meet BF after that, but he was sick & demand me not to meet him as he afraid his sickness might spread to me. So I went to popular fair & robinson fair with yanhao.
Imagine 2 women with like less than 5hours of sleep still can go shopping till late afternoon. Damn siao I tell you!

Each of us buy a blazer for like $39 only! Somemore from G2000 la!
Damn worth it.

Recently, spend a lot. Must stop already. Broke!







I want to go ZOO! Anyone is ON with it?!

No comments: