Saturday, June 07, 2008

NDP Training at Bedok Camp

Early morning met up with KennethNeo, then went to school.
&& that YH was late again la. Wah lao.

So there is a shuttle bus that will drive us all to Bedok Camp. Which is like nearby only.
We went to their indoor hall. Machiam going back to secondary school days. HAHA!

Learnt dance steps again. Boring 1 word.

After that, did ballooning yet AGAIN! Boring 1 word.

Our face painting kit have yet arrive. So boring la. Every week do balloon.
This coming Saturday will be going to Floating Platform at Marina Bay. Luckily only until 12noon or latest by 1pm.

Took pictures there in their hall.
















Ballooning time loh. Sian.

Frankly speaking, every weekend, I don't feel like going for the training. '
This year is like really very boring than last year.
No fun.
Last year our clusterD is damn fun loh. We hang together like 1 family.
We make fun of one another.
We take good care & make sure every one is okay and feeling good.


But now, I really don't longed for saturday.

Btw, I am not the only 1 who feel this way. The rest of the ex-motivators feel so too.

Whatever. Bah!





Finally, my orders from Cherry Culture arrived.
I chose for a meet up since the organiser have 1 at CityHall.
Why not. It's like only 3-4stops away from my home. HAHA!

Really satisfied with my items. Especially the Ultra Shimmer Combo! Got black shimmer, grey shimmer & silver glitter. Really good for smoky eye effect. And I always want to buy a liquid eyeliner for practices. But I don't wanna buy so expensive ones. And peggy told me that got hard tip brush for eyeliner. So I look over cherry culture website. Just by judging through the picture, I just buy it. Luckily it's really hard tip brush. Moreover, it only cost me around USD$1.99. HAHAHA! Cheap right. I also buy the pink little shimmer for like $0.99. The Ultra Shimmer Combo cost me around USD$2.99.

Total damage: $9.

CHEAP & GOOD!

Photobucket


P/S: Short getaway to Batam this coming Monday. YAYNESS!

No comments: