Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Favourite Family Routine

Hello Readers.

Franky speaking, I miss my childhood days a lot. Because my parents & my aunts whom dotes me a lot will bring me & my siblings to East Coast Park to have a family outing together almost every weekend.
We've fun & joy together. It's definitely very memorable for me.
When we are always at the beach, we will play games like digging for clams, sandcastle building & many more.

Beside bringing us to East Coast Park, they also bring us to Singapore Zoological Garden many times!

Memories are meant to be kept.

Every single little things that my parents & aunts did for me I remembered in heart.

Well, I don't stay with my parents since young. They sent me over to my aunt place & stay with them. Ever since then, my bonding with my aunt is deeper than with my parents.
Every weekends I will go back to my house whereby my parents & younger sister is staying to spend quality time with them.
In the Sunday afternoon, we will go & have our lunch together. Simple meal makes me picture how blissful I am.

Although, it's just a small meal that we had together for every weekend. I am truly contented.
I really felt so glad & touched that they did so much for me.

No comments: