Friday, May 16, 2008

ITE College East 08 Graduation

Hello.



Today went to attend my graduation ceremony.
Yes, really happy to see Peggy & the rest. Haha.

Once with Peggy, we can really bitch non-stop la. LOL!


When with her, really can camwhore like free. Seriously la, I think her laptop & mine got so much of both of us pictures.

Register ourselves, and we get this name tag sticker.





See take picture again. LOL! Buay sian one. =D



First class to go up to the stage & receive our cert!
After the ceremony is taking pictures time with our teachers!!


It's me with Terrez (FYP Coporate Identity Incharge of mine!), MsWinne (My Class Advisor for 2 years in ITE's life.), MrJames (My Engineering teacher!)

They are really great teachers in my life.
MrJames is like a father in our class. He can play CS with us, talk cock with us. When I want to go home, I told him I have to go home & cook soup! HAHA! And it actually made him remember for life till today! When he saw me and said, "Now I have nobody to cook soup for me liao!" HAHAHA! Which made everyone burst out of laughter!

MsTerrez, she is a really great teacher I can say. Although I am only with her for such a small period of time. But we really get along well. She answers whatever questions that I prompt to her. LOL!

MsWinnie, like a mother for the whole class. But still, some people took her for granted la. She is a really great teacher. So those who are now in her class. Must cherish her ok! Although she really can be tad blur always! HAHA!

And many many thanks to all lecturers who have taught me.














Fugly picture. Free one, no choice!


A group photo shoot! Chio-ness is the word to describe. Wahahaha!








And then I proudly present myself to all of you! The damn unglam but very very chio WeiLing!


HAHAHA. Pretty is the word!! LOL!!!!




P/S: PU0604V the dinner gathering at Long Beach; East Coast is settled on the 30th of May! Those who are going! Please tell me. Need to make a reservation. Whahahah! Anticipating!!

No comments: