Thursday, April 24, 2008

David Tao's 123 Wooden Men Concert

A bit tad too late. But better than I never blog about it right. *HAHA*
Yes. I went to David Taos' 123 Wooden Men concert 2008 last saturday.
Which is like very high la.

His vocal & live singing is damn good.

Initially, I thought his concert won't have full house or something.
But I was so wrong about it. When I get into the Indoor Stadium it was like full house la.

P/S: 1 bloody Tomato Twisti is so damn fucking expensive which cost me $2.50 per packet la. KNN! Like eating gold.


The crowds.


The simple & classy stage with the crowds.


It's him. =)


The lightings & everything are so damn powerful la. Make us so damn high. =)









Didn't took much of pictures. Because I was so engross to his concert.
All my favourite songs was being sang!

& 1 of his back-up singer is so talented la.
Their vocals & singing is really powerful.

However, I recorded some videos. Which is like really damn clear. But I din't upload. Cause I thinks it will take up a lot of time for the loading. =\

No comments: