Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kallang Leisure Park ; Flimgarde

Went to Kallang Leisure Park ; Flimgarde to catch CJ7 with love.
The show is just alright. It's just that the cute little alien dog is so freaking adorable la.

Anyway, next time movie session with love & bf can be at there liao.
They renovated the whole shopping mall to a very very nice one!

The theater is really very nice. The seats are really comfortable too!



Just something to note to remind myself for life.

I'm going to graduate in like maybe a few weeks time. And then I realised that how time really flies...
Like 2 years back, I was so eager to get myself a place in ITE College East. And I really got in.
My result for these 2 years are pretty well done.

During secondary school days, I always think that studying is really bored.
After recently, then I realised that how much time I've had wasted. How much youth I've had spent.
I wish time really could turn back, and from then I really want to study hard for my O level in YMCA.

I didn't regret retaining during Secondary 3. (Because I scored well and got myself top5 in the class.)
I didn't regret failing my N Level. (Because I passed all my subjects with pretty good grades.)
I didn't regret in entering ITE to study Multimedia Technology as my course. (Because I learn a lot of things which I think most of us would not learn in life.)

But somehow and in some ways, I really kind of regret never making full use during the days in YMCA.

And now, I'm going to retake my O level this year.
People may say its a waste of time & such. And saying I'm like stupid and such to retake o level. Very xiasuay to retake at this age.

I mean why bother all these? When in future you earn more than them.
Seriously, if in the past I really cares what people say or speaks about me
But as for now, I don't really cares or bother because I know what I want. I'm old enough to handle every thing that I choose.

No comments: