Friday, February 22, 2008

I think I'm so addicted to Mahjong!

Today is the 10million ToTo! I wanted to buy, but sure long queue. Asked my aunt help me buy, she say she lazy.
During lesson, everyone is at there asking each of us birthday & they wanna buy ToTo!

Haha!

Then temptation arose, I jio-ed mag along to TM's NTUC to buy Quickpick.

And first time so lucky! I won $20. HAHA! Ho Kuay Bo Ah!!

I was telling my aunty, "If tonight this ToTo I tio! $20 also good, I sure buy that 12k a-cash from mag. To do my char in maple." Really damn heng!! Hahahaha!



Recently like kind of addicted to Mahjong.
Been playing in Viwawa. Hahaha!

Just now, when playing. Jitao my tiles damn good when I get it!


Starting already liddat liao, just that got 2 "5 wan".
Want to make "Qing Yi She" Then really all the tiles that come all "Shuo Zi". Hahahaha!

Everyone was throwing away the "Tong Zi" wait until want to die.

In the end, someone throw "Bai Ban" to me jitao "Hu" liao!! Hahahaha!!


"Qing Yi She" + "Fa Cai (Pong)" + "Bai Ban (Pong)" + "1 Own Flower" + "2 Animal" = x8 tais!

(But this viwawa, I think sometimes they anyhow count one. But anyway, I only know how to count abit only. Still need to ask my ShiFu! Hahaha! Still in the process of learning!)





And tadah!
Last game I get "Ping Hu". Really lucky that I didn't get any "Flowers" or "Animals".


"Ping Hu" x4tais.




I'm so lucky recently!!

All gods, please po-pi me can really lucky throughout this rat year!!
Gam Xia so much!

No comments: