Monday, December 10, 2007

Funan IT Mall.

After school, met up with my aunt to Funan IT Mall to redeem the desktop.
It's fucking lots of people queuing up for the Starhub.

We waited for like 2hrs & plus then reached our turn. =\
And I've got the swensen voucher, so we decided to go and eat...


Fucking not nice at all. =\ Disgusting piece of red meat. Yucks.
And I seriously thinks that Swensen's standard has dropped tremendously. Their food now is like not nice at all, can't even compare with those western food selling at hawkers & markets.
I'm not kidding, serious!

Today is the first day of my house (Hougang) renovation...

I got these pictures from my sister.




Living room lor... After shifting the furnitures, I think that my living room is damn spacious la hor.


Master-bedroom. =\ The toilet will not be renovated. LOL. Inside still got my mother's sewing machine & stuffs. LOL. Flooded. She used the toilet as her sewing room. LOL!!!




P/S: My brother gave us 1 day chalet at Tanah Merah NSRCC (or whatever, those NSmen de) Bungalow on the 1st of Janaury. Teehee. Shiok-ness. Gonna play till crazy. =)

No comments: