Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm so BUSY.

Yes. I'm indeed real busy recently.
Busy till I really got so fucking tensed & stressed up.
My mind is like full of stuffs ; especially those 50 logos.
I think my M8-incharge got some problems. LOL!
50 logos - in the end choosing 1 out of the 50s.

Current process - 19 logos sketched. (Buck up la BuiLing!)

Anyhows, I wanted to shop so much. But I'm really lacked of time.
After school, went home straight to rest & sketch my logos. *Sovereign*

Weekends, accompany BF... Hey c'mon, we only got weekends for ourselves can.
Aiyah, you won't understand. LOL! Peggy do understand what I really mean. HAHA!

Till your partner go for army or whatever shits, & never get what 8-5 posting shits... Then you will know what I really mean. Wahahaha.

I'm now blogging in school la.

Will be back some other times.

No comments: