Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Raffles Marina Bistro

Out with 2 besties to Raffles Marina Bistro.
A treat from them for my Belated Birthday.

Thanks so much yeah, So much appreciated for that treat.


We were just beside the Tuas Custom towards malaysia. I think that place is for those rich people to go kind. I was telling Edmond, "ehh. we also very rich leh. Come here and spend our money to eat. with good ambience."


Our orders!


Cream of Mushroom Soup.


Our Milkshakes. Not really that fantastic la, cause the taste not strong enough.


Onion Rings & Fries.


Chicken Wings.


My Sirloin.


Edmond's Salmon.


Kelyn's Ribeye


Happy me with the foods.


This is us. Happy 3 besties.


Kelyn & myself.





The bill came up with the total sum of $127. Service charge was so expensive with 15%. And their service isn't that fantastic.

The ambiance there is good. Actually the foods isn't that expensive la.

Time to meet up again besties. Woohoo!!!


Thanks for the birthday treat once again.

No comments: