Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BUSY, BUSY & BUSY!

I'm really damn busy recently. That's why I din't really come & blog.
Mainly is because I practically got nothing to blog & partly is because of my projects. All piling up already.

Currently now rushing to finish up my E-greeting Card. Already 55% - 60% half done.

On the other hand, I'm doing my M8 project too. Now already trace into my computer. Can do more logos already.

Totally not enough time for everything la hor.

Oh yeah...

Next week thursday there's this IT show.
I'm going to get...

- 3 in 1/4 in 1 printer (Canon)
- External Hard disk. (350gb/500gb)
- Photo Printing Papers.

Will cost my pockets 1 big hole. HAHA!


Recently damn fucking addicted to Neopets. LOL!
Not the games, is like earning for Neopoints, upgrading my shop & buying stuffs I like.

I want to earn back what I've had 7years back.
Which the a/c was being hacked. Damn fucking upset that time. =)
Currently hitting 2million liao. =)

No comments: