Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Time is running to fast.

Last friday, was having JUST 1 pathetic module. And I wore slipper to school and then TADAH.




So I wore barefoot-ed back home. HAHA.

At that day, I was eating vegetarian. Cause going to go and pray this particular god. Haha.


I think look like you leh. Golden Pig, damn fucking cute.








Look at the crowds. So fucking scary can.


And then ytd, I was out with edmond & peggy. HAHA.
We fooled around with the make-up tester. Damn hilarious la.

I "gor" until my hand rotting. But damn funny.


I'll be damn busy now, because I got my M8 aka FYP to rush. Mind-mapping; 50 logos design for Ms Terrez.
Then still got other modules assignment and project.
Fuck la. Time is fucking not enough.

But nevertheless, I will definitely fork out time to relax myself. =)

I take all this projects & assignments as a enjoyment. I love all these kind of works.




Last but not least, don't be such a disgusting idiot that goes around putting words into people's mouth.
It's really GROSS.


G-R-O-S-S.

No comments: