Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blading at ECP.

Yeap. I went blading right after I reach home from school with Kelyn.
Shiok. Long distance of blading.
And I broke my own fucking record I din't fall down today. =) Almost only. Teeheehee.

Time-table changed, every friday no lesson luh. S-H-I-O-K!

Can chiong my M8 thingy.

Tmr will be going to school to attend this NYP talk about IT courses. Yeap.
Will be meeting up with love* tmr night. Fetching him at his camp. Wahahaha.




P/S: For that girl, I don't care what you do behind my back with small little things. You want to "por" or what for all I care. Till then, I just got so fucking irritated & pissed off by you. You fucking want to be the so-called "hao ren" fucking go ahead. And stop bothering my life & the rest. We got no time to entertain all these shit. Like I say, you want to "por" her, fucking go ahead. Last but not least, Stop fucking bother my life with all these nonsense. When it's really fucking childish. =)

No comments: