Monday, October 15, 2007

First Day of School.

Yeap, today is the first day of school. And as expected, I was like late la hor.
Because I really very very sleepy. Was down with flu. So you can imagine. =)

School was fine. Went school doing nothing. But 38-ing with my mates. LOL. This is what girls always do when they have their free time.

BF booked in already. Saturday meeting him =)
Next week birthday lucky he wasn't being confine ah. If not will be lonely also. But it doesn't really matters if he's there to celebrate my birthday with me not. Because I'm those kind of don't really bother about birthdays.

As I thinks that, birthday is just another day.

Hehehe~

Anyway, I wanted to shop so much! But I doesn't even have the time.
I got so much to buy la. LOL.

Now I was thinking of getting a scheduler. Because I need it to record important events & dates. =)
Will go down and find 1 and get it. Hehehe.

No comments: