Monday, October 15, 2007

Day Out with Love!

Yeap. I've been going out for the past 3 days with my boo.
Everyday is like slacking at his house and then after that go out.
Spent very equally time together with him. =)

Friday went to VivoCity, Sat went to AMK hub then to Compass Point & then today went over to Suntec and pass Yvonne things. Then off we go to have KFC meal together & then to Esplanade together. =)


And then, tmr is the start of the school already. Still in holiday mood la.
I think is 1 week back I got my time-table totally sian1/2 because the time-table for this semester is like so damn lame la.

Whatever.

I'm gonna chiong my M8 liao. Important.

Now nothing seems to be more important than HIM, my family, studies & goodfriends.

Like edmond told me, I don't want to care whatever shit that happens. Now the most important things are my studies nothing can be more important than my studies. Yeah very true enough.

Now I really can see that the both of us struggling over our studies. Do you see us struggling during our secondary school days? Fuck you! Hell no!

We struggle to get last in class. We can even see who wins if you get LAST in class for your information. How stupid can it be! LOL!

Now we truely understand how importance studies can meant to us.

Whatever.

Last but not least, I'm not going to care much. BUT TO CHIONG MY M8 NOW!!! CHIONG AH!!!

No comments: