Friday, January 01, 2010

A new headstart for 2010.

This is the very FIRST POST in year 2010; 01012010.

Despite, I'm giving myself a really long break.
Events & lots of schedule is coming up 1 by 1.

I'm flying off this Sunday to Korea, Seoul; 9pm-ish.
Major shopping spree there.
Initially, the incentive trip with Prudential was just 3 days 2 nights.
So after lots of holdback, me & Sinah decided to extend another 2 more nights.
Therefore, the rest will get back to Singapore on next Wednesday whereas me & Sinah will be back only on next Friday. =)

I'm so shocked by myself. I exchanged a total of $700SGD to Korea & gonna bring additional $500 there. LOL! Mainly for just Shopping & Foods!

Yah, there's only the both of us extend. And 2 girls extended together only. Haha! Exciting.
As most of you know that my aunts and parents dont even allow me to over night during Chalet.
LOL! But now after joining here, they don't really bother.

I guess I really grown up a lot.

After coming back to Singapore, on the 9th of Jan 2010, there's a dinner with my agency.

And then on the 12th of Jan 2010, I will be making my way to Bintan for our ACHO annual retreat and only will be back on the 14th of Jan 2010.

There's still ABPS dinner during the Feburary time..

So many stuffs that is on going.

And right now, I'm tmd very lazy to pack my luggage.

Oh ya! When we touched down Korea, Seoul which is on the Monday (04/01/10). Weather forecast casted that it will snow!

Never in my entire life I see snow before.

NNB!

Excited.

See ya next friday with more updates!

P/S: New goals & targets are being set! I'm really gonna plan out properly this year & clear them. Because I want to go Japan next year! & Extend my stay there! =)

No comments: