Sunday, December 27, 2009

My mother has changed.

My mother really changed.
Her topic to me nowadays is different from last time.

Last time she always ask me about my studies. How is my studies? Can go poly not? & etc.



NOW!

Whenever I got back home, she always ask me about if I got a BF.
Why I don't want to look for 1. Not worried if I am being left on the shelf??

I think she even more worried than me leh..

Actually, I don't really bother about getting myself in a relationship one since I just ended 1 like the beginning of this year.

But after she keep asking me about this same old topic again and again.
I become very paronoid & also asked myself.

"Linda ah, what if I really become a nun? Nobody wants how?"

Really damn paronoid!!
But no matter what, really see fate loh.

Maybe 1 day I really can find my prince charming. Hahahahaha!

No comments: