Sunday, November 08, 2009

Stressed up.

Work has been very hetic recently because 2009 is coming an end.
QC Elite is a very important award to me. As it's a recognition for me & income is also coming in as well.

People has been lapsing me. (Those who don't know how to think. )
But well, it's okay.. I always told myself, when 1 door closes another will eventually open up for me.

I feel very contented when I closed a referral's mom & whenever they have problems they will eventually come and look up for me.
This shows something..
I placed an importance role in their family.
And planted in some trust into their family.

This is why, my client automatically referred her friend to me and asked me to help her.
I really feel very gladful when I'm just only 6 months old in this business.
But I've already planted a trust in their family & their loves one.

Tomorrow is Bedok roadshow.
Was schedule to do 3 days there.
Do come & look for me for lunch alright. =)

And last but not least, good news to annonce, I'm finally convinced by PPA.
Meaning to say, I can sell PPA confidently!
Last time, I cannot find any where, whereby PPA is good.
But now, as time grows, I find that PPA also good what!

To be frank, I only sold 1 PPA throughout the 6months in this business.
Which is to my own sister! Can you freaking imagine that!
I only told her, that this plan is good. Listen to korkor & jiejie.
And she got it. HAHA!

Now I freaking use my own golden mouth and convinced 2 other cold prospects.
And now they are my clients!

HAHA!

Anyway, right now in my client's list plus those NTU away ones I've 74 in total.
But total number of lifes I have is 40 lifes exlcuding those I closed with just PruShield + Extra.
Target is to have 55 lifes at the end of this year!

No comments: