Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy 22nd Birthday to MYSELF!

Celebration was on the previous post.
Agency's October babies celebration was yesterday.
And today reached home & a short celebration with my family. =)

Anyways, I wanna say a BIG thanks to those who wishes me & celebrated for me as well. =)

Those from Facebook:
Yanzhu
Kelyn
Irvine Tay
Jervis Lu
Leong KC
Ah Tong
WeiCheng
Ivan Tan
Krissy
YuZheng
WeiHong
Luke
Mag
Jeremy Yeo
Qi En
Aaron
Farhan (My Client wor!)
Josco
Veknas
Ah Kuan
Derek
Esteen
Wena (My younger sister)
Gerald
Chiew Sian (Twin cousin)
Malah
Hezwan
Jolyn
Cindy
Angelina Ang
Alene
WeiLin
PeckCheng
Esther
Stephy
Agus
Adrienne
Rahul

Thru smses & calls:
Daddy
Wensheng
WeiBin (Colleague)
Garie
Lynn
WeiCheng
Noriha
Zerong
KhaiChen
Kiwi

Hand shake! ^__^:
Adeline
Josephine
Pamela
Sinah
Emiri
Jasmine
Liza
ChuanHai
Andrew
Eric (My brother)
Alvin Teo
XiaoHui

And the list goes on!

And I've a bunch of GOOD cliques that celebrated my birthday for me!!
Peggy
Kewei (Peggy's bf)
KC
Zhifong
Jianhong
Anson
Kevin

I really love the celebration together!
Lets have more gatherings!!

No comments: