Friday, May 30, 2008

Finally...

Kelyn dropped by to pass me the CD that consist of her 21st Birthday Celebration! =D
Edited the pictures.

Firstly, we went over to Orchard to collect the brownies from Edmond's friend.
We were like so afraid that the brownies will melt until the super duper hot heat that Saturday afternoon, we even stand inside Hereen to camp there to wait for the bus.

Boontheng came over to meet us at Parkway Parade.
After that slowly walk over to Kelyn's BBQ pit.

Reached there. We chiong-ed towards the beach to play sand. *Gui Hui Liao?*











I say they look like some kids playing there. And BT die die keep digging and digging. Edmond sian 1/2 staring.



















Trying to do some jumping shot...
But keep failing.





Jump, Jump and more jump....


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till night time...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally we did it !


*Sibei tiring I tell you! Don't see machiam very easy!*




I don't know who is this cute little fat boy. But he's really darn cute! When I put out my hands towards him, he shaked my hands and say don't know what thingy to me!



During the night, kelyn bought sparklers to play. And me & edmond decided to make kelyn's big name out using that!


After so much of attempts....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally we did it by snapping letter by letter. LOL!


NICE what! Photoshop is just there for you to crop & opacity it! Wah lao!



Last but not nice, I shall end here by this picture. Which I think it's damn "Jin Dian".


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P/S: Time to go to bed. Tmr big food feast at Long Beach with the peeps!

No comments: