Friday, April 11, 2008

True Friends.

Chatted a lot with Lisa over the MSN.

Stuffs like...
- the working society
- our future
- true friends

We once used to be primary school besties together.
We played Zero-Point, 5 Stones, Catching & etc... Very memorable.

After we contacted each other back, it's like our topic is never ending la.

We really can chat with each other for hours. Like now we chatted since 11pm-ish till now which is like going 4am la.

So much of never-ending topics la.









Does true friends really do exist?

In my personal opinion, I thinks that it's the matter of how you actually sees it.
After making so many of friends around me, there's Edmond & Kelyn whom I really sees it as my true friends.
Like what Kelyn said, though there's a MSN for us to chat with each other everyday. We seldom do so.
But at a couple of times, we will ask each other out for dinner & a little shopping.
I think that's enough. =)

And I made good friends like my bunch of ITE friends.
Like, Peggy, YanHao, Mag, ZR, ZF, Eugene, JianHong & etc. Those we went for the class gathering.

P/S: Class PU0604V there might be another class gathering again at Long Beach before peggy goes for her BMT at tekong! Will confirm with you guys again. ^^


They really 1 good & great bunch of girlfriends & boyfriends to hang around with.
When you are somehow tipsy, they are there to look after you.
When you have trouble, they are there for you
We always make fun of each other, but there's always no conflict in us.







However, I made good friends over in YMCA in the year of 2005.
It's really a very very memorable year for us.
Especially with the bunch of siaokias.
I will never forget the good times we had together.







In year 2007, I made great & crazy friends. Like them...
It's really very memorable. Meet up soon friends!
Will never miss the fun we have during NDP trainings.
We help & care for each other like a big big family!!






I love you my friends!! Happy & glad to meet all of you!!

No comments: