Sunday, March 09, 2008

Singapore Flyer <3s

I went along with peggy to the Singapore Flyer during Saturday Night.

Took tonnes of great pictures.

The scenery is really damn beautiful in the night!
But to me the price for 1 adult ticket is kinda expensive. Not that worth it for the price to go 1 round looking at the night scenery of Singapore.
Though it will be really nice if you go with your love ones? LOL! But to me is really like not worth it la. I really rather spend the money on somewhere else.

But however, really thanks Peggy for the FOC tickets. Woohoo! HAHAHA!















And here comes the City Lights...






















Personally love this picture that I took!













*Pardon for some of the blurry picture! Shaky Hands*


Super Naked Face!


Another super naked face! Hoho!

Stay tune for this coming tuesday! Massive Photo-blogging again!!

Anyway, the layout will be changed soon!

No comments: