Sunday, March 23, 2008

Like finally.

Like really finally I blogged on something.
Finally, I did out a really simple layout. But I haven't really complete everything yet.

Alright, it's like 3 days back which is Thursday was actually meeting up with Edmond to play Badminton. But then, he didn't manage to book the court in his school la hor.
So we decided to change plans, go window shopping & eat.

Head over Bugis & dined at Ajisen.
Then shopped at Bugis Street. It's like bugis become a very stupid & disgusting place. Getting more & more boring. So we decided to hit Leisure Park.
Took a cab, and the fucker uncle like drove a siber long route la hor.

Not much shops are opened yet. Quite empty.
Then later, we was like at the FlimGarde thinking of catching a movie.
Initially, I wanted to catch Rule #01 then Edmond don't want.
We were like at the cinema arguing la. LOL!
He wanted to watch SpiderWick & 10,000 BC, and I was being the opposite. Then in the end he showed me the trailer & I decided to catch SpiderWick. Wahahahahah!


I would give like 4.5/5 popcorns. However, it's really very nice & excited show. If you likes magical & fairy kinds of show, go catch it. Worth your money.

I kept craving for KFC! But in the end we didn't manage to eat la. Cause didn't withdraw money. Wtf.

So byebye. Leisure Park.



We saw sunset. Damn beautiful!



Very random...



When we saw this, he say maybe someone hang himself/herself over here. Like WTF.


And we was like wanting to walk back home. Walk & walk... Walk until from Leisure Park to City Plaza which is located at Paya Lebar. Can you imagine how far the route is?

Decided to eat Mee Hoon Kuay...


So happily eating our Mee Hoon Kuay... When half-way through, that stupid edmond suddenly freaked out... And it turns out to be a horror to your life. LOL!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Got earthworm la hor! Damn disgusting. He still told me the earthworm come from the "Money Cai".


Then after that, I threw all the "Money Cai" away. LOL!! I also scare got earthworm.



So happening la hor!



So randomly, this big lollipop consist os like 20+ small ones inside. It costs like $26 like that. Siao la hor!


Inside my digital camera, I found this picture. I think it's my brother's gf cousin or niece or whoever. Sparkling pair of eyes right. Hahaha.
Don't be disgusting assuming it's someone's else. Eeww!!

No comments: