Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Look at those pictures.

While surfing the internet, I accidently come through this website showing all these artistic pictures of humans.
Which I think its kinda gross. Too over-board liao. Haha.

So do take a look! *Not suitable for faint hearts*


I think she got some skin diseases, then to cover them she decided to go for tattoo-ing and now she is the whole world most tattoo woman. And I think that her boobs is rather big? HAHA!
However, I think I saw Jackie Chan face there? HAHAHA. You guys should take a closer look!


This siaocharbo got like 2500 piercing all over her bodys, both internally and externally, approximately 500 just around the genitals. Everything accessories that hang around her weighs around 3kg. You say siao or not? HAHAHAHA!


I don't even know what does he looks like. Bull? Devil? Or Human? Pierce and tattoo until like that not uneasy meh? He freaking stretched his earlopes till its 4inchs la! Siao one.


HAHAHAHA! Look at his nose! Once I see I find it damn funny la!! That website say he surely the largest nostrils in the western world. I agreed la! HAHA!


Look like some retards? Definitely la. Siao one. I don't even dare to go out like that la.


This one? Called as what Lizardman or something. To me is more like a siao lang la hor. Who will dare to go out like that. Damn xia suay!



Somemore, this one is a cat leh.. Damn gross la hor!!
HAHAHA!

Enjoy the pictures okay.!

No comments: