Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sudden fever.

Yes, I'm not sure why I having a sudden fever.
I think my fever has already subsided.

So sickening.

Anyway, recently I'm using this product for acne problems.



Deep Acne Healing Mask with Ichthammol - Can really lighten my scars. But the smell a bit too strong and weird. =]

AHA Oily & Acne Solution 8 - To clear acne. I think quite good. =)

Antioxidant Protection SPF15 - UV Protection under the sun. Never really go and try using it. LOL. So I don't really know whether this is good not. =)


Ultra Light Hydrator - I'm going to buy this mosturizer. Seems good & useful. Can be used for both days & nights.



Hmm, these products is a little tad expensive. But will get it as it's good for my skin.


P/S: Just a little love note, yesterday brother say this to me, "Okay la. When I go Hong Kong I let you use my car okay." Happy like a ahsiao. Kelyn & Edmond maybe that few days can jio you all out to Ikea!! =)

No comments: