Sunday, December 02, 2007

Votre.Beaute

I was out yesterday night. Rushed back to Aljunied as my aunt wants me to help her drive her car to Hougang again. My little cousin was in the car which I'm driving. && along Upper Paya Lebar Road there was a road block.
First time, met road block and being ask like "Good Morning Mdm, where are you heading to?"
Sounds so serious. But don't know what is happening la.

Whatever...


Anyway, I opened a Sloggy bra look-alike spree over at VotreBeaute.
Okay, I personally tried this bra before. Which I personally thinks that, it's really very good.
For quality-wise, don't worry. It's exactly the same as Sloggy Bra material. =)
As in, you really feel so comfy & it'll definitely make your boobs looks more nicer la. Girls will know what I trying to say.
That's why I wanna share with you guys. =) I buying it from the supplier itself. Which is more cheaper. =)

Take a look at there!!

No comments: