Monday, December 24, 2007

Slimming Scheme.

Hello Singapore.

Just now, went over to WenSheng's 20th Birthday Party at his house.
Before that I went to Parkway Parade with my sister.


Walking in, we saw this contest going on! I think it's like answering the question given.
Which is "How old are they?" & you get to win 1 of these ENORMOUS mickey, minnie or donald.
Someone please win this for me. I will happy for life. =)

Somehow, somewhat...
I kind of like this year christmas lightings.
Especially over at town. Because the lighting over there is like white-ish & blue-ish kind.








The lightings over at parkway parade really can make your eyes go blind.
When I look at it for a few seconds, I felt damn giddy. LOL!


Why am I still awake at this wee hour?
Because I'm doing my FYP-letterhead.
Just completed.

Simple thing took me a whole 2hrs going 3hrs.





Comments & votes please. Which is better!


Giving notices from others is like FARTING.

F-A-R-T-I-N-G!






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to start my slimming scheme.
Damn! I'm getting fatter. No, that doesn't mean that I'm lazy or what.
It's because I eat good, sleep good & even shit good.

Unlike some others.


Targeted way will be 47kg.
Best will be 45kg. Starting tomorrow. I'm serious. =)

No comments: