Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happiness Surrounded.

2 days of meet-up with BF straight.
Luckily ystd, he did book out la... Cause he went for his training thingy like till so late. Maybe don't even got the chance to book out till this morning.

*phew*

Then today went over to meet him. Slacked at his house as usual. I brought my external hard-disk along with me la. Inside got so many freaking new movies. Trade with KC & Mag. But actually I've got nothing to trade with them la.

(Edmond, I want your that Monster House Movie. Hehe.)

Watched 2 movies straight in a row with him la. HAHAHA. Damn nice. Very hilarious movies.

After that went over to his mother's stall to eat... Went window-shopping over at Suntec & Marina Square.
Super duper crowded today. See already very headache. Don't like crowds la.

I fucking got a long weekend leh. Happy like shithead.

Anyhoos, saturday still need to return back to school for some volunteer works. (Teaching Old Folks to Function the Camera)

Yeap, I must report to school at 8.30am. It's damn freaking early.
I think the whole thingy will ends at around 12pm?

After that will be meeting him again. Wahahaha. He fetching la. Shiok!! Then will be going to window-shopping again. HAHAHA.
As always. Weekend sure crowded again. Damn!

For now, I wanna go and sleep liao.
Tmr meeting him for dinner at 126. =)

No comments: