Sunday, October 28, 2007

My toes are really laughing.

Thanks for all the wishes. Especially those whom I din't expect wishing me. Hehehe. Thanks so much for the sms-es, testimonial & such.

Love you guys. But I love my bf more. =)






Something to blog out of my heart.

Since we're no longer friends & you're no longer PREGNANT when people keep taking the fact that "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" to ask us step back. I can blog what I want to now. You can jolly well get your natal blues or whatever shits for all I care.

Nobody asked you to come to my blog, is you & yourself walking in itself. Not happy jolly well [X] this window.

You can't deny the fact that you're not only Yao Gui, taking things & people around you for granted but you're really very disgusting. Who can actually put words into others mouth. Which is really Yucks!

But well, I don't care. This is you, how much words you want to put into MY mouth or whosoever is up to you.


Assuming that you can't pay up to me is right. I din't set the wrong assumption. Because in the end you still din't return me the money. (FYI, we didn't want back the money all along. Is you & yourself insisting of returning.) Yes! You return me everything now. But who helped you? It's yvonne, mind you. (Who knows whether you will return her the money.)


You wanted pride but no money? Don't you know that everyone is looking down on you now? HAHA! Like I say, my toes are laughing.

I actually do pity you, but come to think of it... Everything is you find yourself. Nobody to be blamed.

Do you actually know what's the meaning of "Actions speaks louder than words."?

Please don't say when you can't do.

You're simply just making yourself screwed up.



Oh, I forget... You say that you delayed but you still give me notice what...

YAHHHHH~ You still give me notice... But you still delay... So what's the point of giving notice? HAHAHAHA!!

Don't forget, it's the principle that matters!



Yvonne no money also got the heart to help. When she din't return us the money, and when you get to know the fact. How do you actually react? You scolded her. Please la, wake up la.

You want to bang the wall and die go ahead. Don't pull another person down with you.

Like edmond said, "We're just your friends. We're just giving you friendly advises."
How many times can we actually help you? (I know, you don't need OUR help. Heroine mah.)
How many times can yvonne actually pays for you?

She has got her life. She spend on her own expenses.

We? We've got no responsibility to hold.


For now, what you want to do... We're seriously not interested at all.


Anyway, if YOU thinks that I'm still giving care & concern to you. I'm not.
I don't have time to entertain you. And I'm not so free to know HOW ARE YOU.
Don't being such a thick-skinned thinking people still caring about you. HAHAHA!
I seriously don't fucking give a damn to your life anymore. Because I got no time to spend on you.

We've got our dreams & goals to achieve for. No time for you this peanut.

Seriously I would rather give my love, care & concern to people who really will appreciate.


Goodbye & take care.





P/S: Want to say "WeiLing very cheebye siaaaa!" Go ahead and say... Do you think it will seriously affect my life? We don't lose out in ANYTHING. I'm just being truthful. You people only get to know HER "story". So did you get to hear ours? Nah. But no point explaining. Because WeiLing is Cheebye what! HAHAHAHA! Yah. I'm very cheebye. So do you think I will give a fuck to it? Not happy?! Like I say don't even bother reading my blog. Just simply go away from our lifes. We don't owe you anything.

No comments: