Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Just got back from Mag's Chalet.

Not much picture being taken or rather is just a few!

But nevertheless Happy Birthday Girl.


The Birthday Girl with the Birthday Cake. Wish you success in your future endeavor yea.


The Birthday Girl eating her satay. Wahahahaha.


Nice la nice la!


Swimming pool also nice la nice la. Too bad, I must go back early. Cause my sampan park at the canal only! If not the coast guard patrol then I cannot get back to Penang. *Inside Joke*

But in the end, I still cannot get back. It's too late. Tomorrow still must go back get the sampan lor. KNN. Troublesome! Who to blame?! Blame myself. Keep eating the delicious chicken wings & satay. Penang don't have such things what. Cannot totally blame me also!


Burnt Chicken Wings are fucking delicious! Eat more you will have a healthy lifestyle lor.
Fuck you! You get cancer and die faster. =) But chaota really very nice. CB, I think I will die fast. LOL! I know someone like chaota also. Edmond & Kelyn. HAHAHAHAHA!























Some random shots at home.


I think is more like a rubbish chute la hor.


Computer's desk always liddat one la. 10years also won't change. =)


That's all.

Good news received, Happy and contented. Wahahahaha.




P/S: MY SAMPAN HOR! ZERONG!!!!

No comments: