Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day out for SHOPPING SPREE!

I slept at 3 going to 4am-ish last night. And then was so-called being "kiao" up by Edmond at 9am-ish.
Asking if I wanna go shopping not.

Then I agreed, like I said... I haven't shopped and school's gonna reopen! Like WTF!

He wanted to spend his Robinson voucher & Mark 'n' Spencer voucher.
Go Robinson, he only buy 3 pairs of socks for like $10.50. So only 50cents spent. Very happy.
Then we run to Mark 'n' Spencer and shop for chocolates.
As you know their chocolates there are really superb.

Then he ask me to choose what I want as he wanted to gift me.


Tadah! I think it would be really nice! Wahahaha. He himself also bought a packet of chocolates but another flavor.
Then 2 packets only total up $8.60. Bo hua! Must spend the $10 zhun zhun or top up money what. Then we find another chocolate which cost like $1.90 only. So total we top up is 50cents.

Hey friend, thanks for ur chocolates ah! HOHOHO!

So total cost is $1.00 spend! And we got so many things. WAHAHAHAHA!

Shopped and shopped until the leg going to break.

Until far east. And I buy 1 belt for myself la.


Very special la. LOL! $6.90 only.

Then to bugis.


Finally bought my grey skinnies liao! For like $28 only. I did went over to penisular, but I just don't like the solid color ones. Unless I buying black. At far east, I saw this same skinnies for like $32 or $35. Like fuck. So expensive. Think I stupid ah now?! Siao one!










Anyway, he spent so much today! Total up I think got $100.
As for me I spend $50 la. LOL!
But I am happy! Because I buy what I have been eye-ing for so long! Like finally!









My eyelashes and loving it. =)

















HAHAHA. JUST HAHAHAHAHA TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because something happened & cracked our day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Boyfriend booking out this thursday. But he going for his don't know what NS40 dinner I think. At chervons. LOL! Mag's chalet there lor. And next monday he off. He might be sending me off to school. Wahahaha. See how the time goes. =)

No comments: