Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trevi PM



My first hard earned branded!
After really much consideration and thinking, I decided to get myself this!

Initially, I wanted to get myself LongChamp.
But my brother say, why I don't want to upgrade myself to aim for a LV, Gucci, Loewe or something else.

I really think damn freaking long then I decided to get LongChamp.
LongChamp cost around $200-$300.
I used days to think.

LV I used 4hrs to think whether to really go ahead with it not.
And so tadah, I decided to get myself this beloved Trevi PM that I aimed for 2 years.
Teeheehee!

Cannot believe I really buy it leh. LOL!
I super "kiam ka na" one loh!

But I always went to LV boutique to check out the price; it's selling around $2,500.

My brother bought for me over there after the VAT, I think it's just around $1.7k?

Don't know yet. Cause his credit card bills haven't come yet. =)

Hahaha!

So happy!

No comments: